Знаете ли вы, что?

Самая древняя буква "о" осталась неизменной в том же виде, в каком она была принята в финикийском алфавите (около 1300г. до н. э.). В настоящее время используется 65 алфавитов.

Поиск по сайту

Отзывы об Агентстве перевода Авокадо

Решили уехать с семьей в Австралию дикарями, захотелось самим заняться организацией поездки :) оказалось, что это достаточно проблематично, какие именно документы нужно собрать непонятно, и дотянули, как это и бывает, до последнего, времени уже не было))) узнали в интернете про агентство «Авокадо». Сразу понравилось, что по телефону девушка внимательно выслушала, проконсультировала и пообещала сделать переводы побыстрее)) и реально, посоветовали перевести нужные документы и в реальные сроки. Боялись, что разоримся на переводах))) все супер, документы у нас приняли, ждем визы, сидим на чемоданах))) Семья Матулиных



With population of 50 thousand people the town of Chusovoy is set on the Chusovaya River not far from inflow of the Usva and Vilva Rivers. Earlier known as Kamasino village the first records of this settlement go back to as early as the 16th century. Construction of railroad from Perm to Yekaterinburg gave an impetus to the urban development, which was also facilitated by the launched erection of the Chusovoy Metallurgical Works by the French & Russian Joint-Stock Company in 1879.

The town is the home for the Museum of Local History yet the Ethnographical Park of the Chusovaya River History being the most remarkable attraction. This open-air museum is located at the foot of the Arinina Mountain on the bank of the Arkhipovka mountain river. The river runs between the Park and ‘Ogonyok’ Olympic reserve sport school boasting quite a number of participants of Winter Olympics in freestyle, mountain skiing and sledging. Their progress is a courtesy of Leonard Postnikov, an honored cultural professional of Russia, who was the founder of the sport school and the Museum.

The key exposition of the Museum on the Chusovaya River covers everyday life of the peasantry in the 19th to the early 20th century. Structures and buildings were collected from all corners of Chusovskoy district and included a blacksmith shop, peasant house, village store, fire tower, show booth (a museum-theater of wooden puppets) and pottery. Further to the traditional peasant constructions the has park accommodated those erected contemporarily, among them - Church of St. George and Chapel of St. Nicholas.

The Park honors the writers whose lives and careers were somehow connected with the Ural region, Permsky Kray, and Chusovoy. At the entrance you will see a monument to Aleksandr Grin, the author of Scarlet Sails, who worked at the Pashiya mines when young. Inside the Park you’ll come along a model of Bl?riot airplane operated by Vasily Kamensky, a Russian Futurist poet, playwright, and artist being also one of the first Russian aviators. Newly erected is a monument to Tsar Ryba (King-Fish) opened on the bank of the pond. The monument represents the character from the work of the same name by Viktor Astafyev, a Soviet and Russian writer of short stories and novels, who used to reside in Chusovoy for 15 years.

Housed in a chapel (19th century) with operating bell tower, Yermak Museum is the true spirit of the Ethnographical Park. Following the historians, this area (Verkhnechusovskiye Gorodki) was the Yermak’s starting point for the Russian conquest of Siberia in 1581.

Having left Chusovoy head on to Perm-36, the internationally known Museum of Political Repression dedicated to the sentenced victims of the Soviet regime. See information on this former GULAG camp in the respective chapter